A review of “The Stars are not for Mankind? A prequel to Existential Intelligence”, by Nitin Uchil and Shreekumar Vinekar.
More programs by Michael Poff, MSW, MA:
- The Fallacy of Pathological Patriarchy as the Cause of the Oedipus Complex.
- Art and Science. Infantile Sexuality and the Oedipus Complex. A Discussion of Rebecca Coleman Curtis’s article, “Psychoanalysis: Science or Art? Science and Art.”
- Treatment and Diagnosis of Childhood Anorexia: a Clinical Presentation
- Benveniste’s Interwoven Lives: Fort Da and the Resolution of Splits in the History of Psychoanalysis
- Inspiring Minds (Part 2 – Discussion)
- Inspiring Minds (Part 1 – Lecture)
For more programs like this, visit us at http://www.thecjc.org.